Funding for Speech Therapy
FUNDING OPTIONS FOR FAMILIES
We are able to accept
- Medicare Chronic Disease Management Plans - You will need to discuss with your GP if you child meets the eligibility criteria for this Medicare refund. We are able to process claims at the clinic on most occasions via our HiCaps machines.
- Medicare Autism Assessment Package. Specific Paediatrician referrals are required for these Medicare rebates.
- Working with Autism FACHSIA clients - Please bring your HCWA letter as we will need the CRN and your child's Date of Birth
- Better Start clients - Please bring your HCWA letter as we will need the CRN and your child's Date of Birth
- HiCaps for those with Private Health - All Health funds are different. You will need to check with your health provider if you are eligible for refunds and the amounts allocated by your fund. Initial item codes for speech therapy is generally 320 and ongoing codes are generally 350 or 340.
- We are NDIS providers - We are able to work with NDIA and Self Managed Plans. Please call to discuss your needs
- Unfortunately, we do not offer bulk bill services
See more information below.
You do not need a Doctor's referral for speech therapy services UNLESS you think your child will be eligible for a Medicare Plan. Please speak to your GP about these plans. Having said that, we welcome working as a team with all your Doctors and other professionals supporting your child and yourself.