Speech Therapy Parenting Programs: Focus On Toddler Talk -
Develop Imitation Skills
A Comprehensive Speech Therapy Based Program that Focuses on Boosting Imitation Skills. Help Develop Toddlers Talking & Learning Skills - From First Words to Long Sentences!
IMITATION IS THE FIRST STEP IN LEARNING!
What's in the Program?
- Tutorial Videos: Step-by-step tutorials with video examples & explanations from Dr Sandra McMahon, Speech Pathologist PhD.
- Video Demonstrations: Shows actual speech therapy sessions of the games and activities delivered at 3 different ability levels
- Resources: Provides worksheets, printables, information printouts, scripts +++
- Milestone Checklists: Find out where your child's speech and language skills are at for each skill area so you can target the correct level in each program.
- Maintaining & Sharing Skills: Additional games and activities focused on each program level (share these with Childcare, Playgroups & Family)
Who's the Program for?
- Parents & Educators of-
- Typically developing toddlers
- Late talkers
What You'll Learn
A Comprehensive Program Focusing On Boosting Imitation Skills
- Program 4. Develop Imitation Skills: Imitation is the key to learning from babies to adults. Find out what level your child's imitation skills are at and learn specific techniques to use to boost your child's talking skills.
Why Wait? Get your Toddler Talking:
A SPEECH THERAPY BASED PROGRAM written by a leading Speech Therapist to equip YOU with the techniques needed to help develop speech, language & literacy in toddlers.
Helping Children Worldwide
Sold Internationally - SpeechNet has reached over 8 countries
Listed on the Top 75 Toddler Blog & Websites ON THE PLANET!
An Ultimate Guide to Teaching Toddlers To Talk
From First Words to Long Sentences
Don't wait and see - Start Today & Get YOUR Toddler Talking. Immediate access after purchase 24/7
Accessible on computer, iPad & Tablets